Friday, September 14, 2007

Ah, the Secret Lair

It is here I will spin the yarns of animated toasters and slimeless aliens with tentacled arms. (I prefer my aliens without slime, thank you).

This is the scratch book for the various stories of the scifi ilk I might post for my friends. These are the useless diversions that keep me sane when other more considered works fall upon hard times.

There will also be contests. What is a serial posting without contests ...such as "guess what comes next?" Always one of my favorite "complete the story" exercises.

Back to the salt mine ...pondering the consequences of time travel. Is one ever quite done pondering over that one ? Hmm....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The Secret Lair, pondering, well as demented as I am has a shady and humourous side. As I am dancing with Mayhem herself, I need something to bring me back from the brink. Something that has a side to it with a "Spores" quality.